IGNORED

WTB - Idle Pump Gear for 1983-2013 Ventures

JFootman

I won't go into the details but I'm in desperate need of the idle pump gear for the oil pump. Partzilla originally quoted me 3 days, now it's AUGUST before in stock!!! Apparently the original part has been changed but is used on much newer vehicles (1983 Ventures through 2013 Royal Stars).

The original part number is 6H-13351-01-00 and the updated part number is 26H-13351-01-00. Attached are the pics.

Thanks in advance, guys!!!

Untitled.jpg.3253852737856812cd6e1f26e8f84472.jpg

IMG_0943.jpg.d259441dbb650aba366797df357d6a47.jpg

Thx, @BlueSky. I've used eBay in the past but would rather buy off here if available. I know it's not "urgent" but after getting "burned" by Partzilla (3 days to ship changed to middle of August!) I figured I might have better luck here. I've looked at the companies you listed and it looks like most use a similar system (same warehouse?) and anxious about same "middle of August" backorder. I'll try them directly if a used part here doesn't work out.

Thx agn, @saddlebum. I wasn't trying to ignore your offer! Figured I'd try for a backup in case yours wasn't available. Appreciate all your help!