IGNORED

turn signal

right signal went out 2nd day of a 2 week trip. was told cant replace bulb- gotta replace whole unit. NONE available for several weeks!!!  any suggestions?  got rained out so sitting at home after 8 days on road. gotta get it fixed so we can finish our trip when it dries up!!!!1

16 minutes ago, eddiejoe said:

right signal went out 2nd day of a 2 week trip. was told cant replace bulb- gotta replace whole unit. NONE available for several weeks!!!  any suggestions?  got rained out so sitting at home after 8 days on road. gotta get it fixed so we can finish our trip when it dries up!!!!1

Hey @eddiejoe, have you checked the actual plug connections yet? Also, I’m assuming your on an SVTC. If so, you can go into diagnostics and verify the turn signal switch is working properly. There’s a number of checks to do to verify that the light itself has failed. That is extremely uncommon.  I had broken my right side mirror and it took 7 weeks to get my new one! Just want to give you a heads up.

I can help guide you through the diagnostics if you’d like. PM me and I’ll shoot you my number.