IGNORED

Bike wreck not me

Woody

Trina and I was headed for a day out in Oxford Alabama about 45 miles from our home and about 10 miles from our house we seen a Harley in the medium with a bunch of people around and there was two vehicles stopped. I passed on by but was telling the wife that the bike might not be ridable and we wasn't that far from home so I turned around and when we got there the automobiles had left and there was five bikes sitting on the side of the road I pulled up and asked the guy if the rider was alright and did they need me to go get my trailer. He said it just happened and the guy was going to see if it would crank so we spoke a minute and I found out they were from Alexander city which is about 40 miles in the opposite direction but Trina just gave me that look like help if you can so I told the guy we were just out and about and didn't mind hauling it. Well the bike fired right up and with plastic broken and hanging off the bike he pulls it up on the road and Hollered at the guy I was talking with to get on his **** bike and lets go. The one guy had told me that the guy took the curve to fast and the road was wet so he ended up in the grass and was not hurt but that the bike flipped twice and from the looks of it tore it up pretty bad. He hit the bike in front of him but that bike didn't go down. But that just reminded me of how fast something like that can happen so please be careful while riding and slow down on wet road and roads you are not familiar with. 

• Like 2

Glad everyone was ok and the bike wasn’t a total loss.  My first thought is “was he drinking?” Other than not having insurance or registration or if the bike was stolen I can’t think of another reason to rush away from the scene before the cops arrived.

I don't even know if they called the cops since no one was hurt, I think he was embarrassed and wanted it over with. He did leave his buddies behind as they were still getting on their bikes.