IGNORED

New birthday gear

Pasta Burner

Wifey got me these for my birthday.  I wanted some overpants style pants to commute to work and these seem to fit the bill with the liners removed and worn over jeans or slacks they’re comfortable.  Hope to test them out tomorrow.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/sedici-alexi-2-mesh-pants

kids gave me a Venture rider guardian bell too!!

also got a new shirt and hat from vacation :)

286E30C9-0CCB-4AC9-8AB1-3CDF9A32B6C6.jpeg

Edited by Pasta Burner
  • Like 3

Thanks for the wishes!

as for the Alexi 2 pants I wore them over jeans today and because the leg zipper is only near the ankle you can’t put shoes on first easily.  It was 60degrees on the way in and they were comfortable. A bit bunchy in the back of the knee but I did rush after the shoe struggle at 0430.  88 and sunny on the way home, took my time putting the pants on without shoes before leaving work and they still were mostly comfortable but bunchy in the knee still, I think the Armor doesn’t sit right for me.  Being mesh they are very heavy weight wise but I could feel the airflow nice when up to 50mph.  So while they aren’t the ideal overpants I’ll keep them and see how other jeans or slacks feel.  These are also just an alternative to my riding jeans that I can easily wear shorts under.  And the thermal liner seems to be welcoming come fall.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2021 at 10:12 PM, Pasta Burner said:

Wifey got me these for my birthday.  I wanted some overpants style pants to commute to work and these seem to fit the bill with the liners removed and worn over jeans or slacks they’re comfortable.  Hope to test them out tomorrow.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/sedici-alexi-2-mesh-pants

kids gave me a Venture rider guardian bell too!!

also got a new shirt and hat from vacation :)

Late as Usual but hope you had a happy birthday just the same.

• Thanks 1