IGNORED

Kindness Brings Friendship ......Experience Brings Wisdom

larrydr

I was taught the kindness part in life , and I can personally tell you that it works ...I was always the smallest guy in the group and was constantly asked , when are you going to grow .So I always had to go that extra mile 

The experience bringing wisdom , that is something we keep on trying for .

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Im trying hard to instill good values in my kids. Have to admit somedays i wonder if im gaining ground or losing ground but still if they love God and learn the value of working hard and treating others the way they themselves would like to be treated and enjoying time out on the lake when the work is done id say mission accomplished

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Pro procrastinator said:

Im trying hard to instill good values in my kids. Have to admit somedays i wonder if im gaining ground or losing ground but still if they love God and learn the value of working hard and treating others the way they themselves would like to be treated and enjoying time out on the lake when the work is done id say mission accomplished

Problem is when it comes to trying to influence your kids in one direction there is a whole twisted other world and media influencing your kids in another direction and you tend to be out numbered.

• Like 3

As far a training or teaching your kids, our policy was: We had no idea what life would hold for them, what kind of skills or mental makeup would be needed, for we had no handle on how the world would change during our or their lifetime. So we taught them to be kind, considerate, loving, caring and benevolent..... We tried to show them that there was lots more to life than just making money, but above all to realize that the only way to a much better and a truly perfect life would be to get to a place called Heaven, a place of eternal rest and peace. For that to happen they needed to realize they couldn't in no way do it on their own, but needed a Savior, and there is only One. They have all taken that to heart.

• Like 6