IGNORED

In Memory

cowpuc

I've never served, but my Father served WWII in Italy, and my older brother is a Combat Veteran of Vietnam, and I often reflect on the fact that if Dad hadn't returned, I wouldn't be here, and if Lenny hadn't returned, my life would have been much different.  He's been a powerful force in my formative years.   

Thanks, Dad and Lenny, and ALL Vets for your service and your sacrifice.   Not just the USA, but the world would be less, had you not served.   

Pride America GIF by enCOMPASS

• Like 3

I've been watching a lot of utube videos lately about WWII and I'm amazed at the courage and sacrifices made to beat back the Japanese and Germans.  So many young men willingly went on missions that they knew there was little chance of surviving.  I can only hope that I would have had that level of courage.  I served a tour in the USArmy in S. Korea but did not have to fight so I don't know.  My respect and eternal gratefulness for these young men has no bounds.  

• Like 4

I have never served , but I have family and friends who have ...When they come home we need to make sure all their needs are covered ...Some of the people come home needing a lot of help and we need to do our park for them ...And for those that do not come let us remember them , because they gave all they could .

• Like 3