IGNORED

Reasonably priced tracker device for Motorcycles or kids or dogs or ?

VentureFar

I just noticed @cowpuc post showing the electric bicycle alarm when coincidently I was getting on the forum here to share my most recent product review of a reasonably priced GPS location tracker for motorcycles. Invoxia markets their tracker as a aid in recovering stolen motorcycles.

Here is my review- comments always welcome

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2021/05/27/invoxia-cellular-gps-tracker-review-motorcycle-anti-theft-device/

The device is small enough that it could be secured on the underside of those electric bike seats. Your phone app will show you exactly where it is and the route it is following.

Check it out.

VentureFar...

3 hours ago, cowpuc said:

Another awesome report by my brother on the West Coast!!!!  THANK YOU @VentureFar!!!

Thanks. 

Another riding brother called me a few weeks ago and told me that he has a friend that laid in a ditch for 10 hours because he couldn't be seen from the road. I started investigating and found a portable ( vehicle to vehicle) device that is like ONSTAR except portable. they sent me one to test because they have never checked it on a motorcycle.  Also, I just discovered that onstar has a monthly subscription that uses the sensors in your mobile phone to detect a crash and it alerts the emergency center but you have to be in cell hone range to get help.

VentureFar...

5 minutes ago, RDawson said:

HHHMMMMM I have daughters, maybe I need these for date nights. 😁😁😁

No, you need iPhones and have them as shared info with 'Find my Friends' 

Be careful what you wish for though, I have 2 daughters in their twenties that live in different states, like an idiot I look at times what they are up to.... Compounds the worrying just sayin. 😨

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, SpencerPJ said:

No, you need iPhones and have them as shared info with 'Find my Friends' 

Be careful what you wish for though, I have 2 daughters in their twenties that live in different states, like an idiot I look at times what they are up to.... Compounds the worrying just sayin. 😨

Haha. We have the iPhones, my 19 y/o shares her location when traveling and the 26 y/o keeps me updated traveling. It comes from my line of work and worrying when they’re on the road. They both live 4 hours away in different directions. Other than that I don’t pry unless they give me a reason.