IGNORED

Dont steal the cookies

True story happened yesterday afternoon

My 10 yr old daughter wanted to bake cookies so my wife and her mixed up a triple batch of chocolate chip cookies. My 12 yr old daughter wanted to make doggie treats for her puppy so they mixed up a batch of oatmeal and banana treats for her. Fast forward to supper with my teenage son and his girl friend. They were all sitting around talking and my wife told them about the girls cooking exploits when suddenly my son and his girlfriend turned a little green. I guess they had been sneaking bites of these neat little square "cookies" and suddenly realized they had been eating the dog treats!  That will teach them!

Best laugh i had all week.

I once brought a bag of yellow dog treats home from the hardware store, the kind where they have open bins with a small shovel and you pay by the pound.

A couple days later  I asked where all the dog treats went, I got a quizzical "What dog treats" I said the they were about an inch square and yellow. I think it was that same shade of green in here face as she told me she thought they were cheese crackers and she ate the whole bag. She said they were pretty good. BUT

But coming from an open bin in a hardware store, who knows what they were actually made of or what may have crawled or settled on them.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Flyinfool said:

I once brought a bag of yellow dog treats home from the hardware store, the kind where they have open bins with a small shovel and you pay by the pound.

A couple days later  I asked where all the dog treats went, I got a quizzical "What dog treats" I said the they were about an inch square and yellow. I think it was that same shade of green in here face as she told me she thought they were cheese crackers and she ate the whole bag. She said they were pretty good. BUT

But coming from an open bin in a hardware store, who knows what they were actually made of or what may have crawled or settled on them.

Fools wife eats the dogs treats and his dog LOVES the fish for treats.. LOL

When on the farm when I was young, I used to eat handfuls of pig starter pellets. I think they used a lot of sugar in the makings, but I didn't care, they tasted good. Even some of the feed we fed to the cows tasted not so bad, it had molasses in the mix, and look what it did for me!! Now don't go being envious, you could always have a late start.

On 5/29/2021 at 7:39 AM, Marcarl said:

When on the farm when I was young, I used to eat handfuls of pig starter pellets. I think they used a lot of sugar in the makings, but I didn't care, they tasted good. Even some of the feed we fed to the cows tasted not so bad, it had molasses in the mix, and look what it did for me!! Now don't go being envious, you could always have a late start.

LOL  Me too on some of the oat based feed. 

• Haha 1

Sally has a stylist who admits that she came home one day to find awesome chunky stew in a plastic container in the fridge. When her mother came home, the stylist thanked her mom for saving some stew for her. Her mother abruptly stated she hadn't made stew. She was eating leftover chunks in gravy dog food.  Mmm, Mmm, good. 

Hungry Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Edited by Midicat
  • Confused 1

• 4 months later...
On 5/25/2021 at 4:01 AM, Marcarl said:

Nah,,,, probably won't kill them, but they might want be more careful at your place next time.

On 5/25/2021 at 2:30 AM, Pro procrastinator said:

True story happened yesterday afternoon

My 10 yr old daughter wanted to bake cookies so my wife and her mixed up a triple batch of chocolate chip cookies. My 12 yr old daughter wanted to make doggie treats for her puppy so they mixed up a batch of oatmeal and banana treats for her. Fast forward to supper with my teenage son and his girl friend. They were all sitting around talking and my wife told them about the girls cooking exploits when suddenly my son and his girlfriend turned a little green. I guess they had been sneaking bites of these neat little square "cookies" and suddenly realized they had been eating the dog treats!  That will teach them!

Best laugh i had all week.

Super crazy 🤣