IGNORED

I get feeling that I have talking to a lot of good people

larrydr

I can tell that the people that I have talked too on this forum are a bunch great people , who have a faith in

God ...I do know that God looks after what belongs to him ..God has been good to me over and over again

• Like 8

You will find this site becomes as much a family and friendship forum ( had to throw that second part in cuz not all family's get along ) as it is a motorcycle forum. That is why you will find members who started out owning Ventures but stayed even after switching  machines to something other other than Ventures. Often times friendships get formed here on site that continue to grow off site.

Now I will have to admit the jury is still out on @cowpucbut we are just such darned good folk we let him hang around anyway :whistling:

Edited by saddlebum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, saddlebum said:

You will find this site becomes as much a family and friendship forum ( had to throw that second part in cuz not all family's get along ) as it is a motorcycle forum. That is why you will find members who started out owning Ventures but stayed even after switching  machines to something other other than Ventures. Often times friendships get formed here on site that continue to grow off site.

Now I will have to admit the jury is still out on @cowpucbut we are just such darned good folk we let him hang around anyway :whistling:

Being a Puc is a blessing and a curse... I am certainly pleased the jury is still out @saddlebum and encourage them to stay that way... Juries and I never did get along well LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

As a relative newcomer here, and someone who is new to working on motorcycles, the way I was not only accepted but encouraged and taught is unheard of on the internet, in my experience. 

I quickly learned to shun social media and do not regularly share my life experiences online other than through communications to friends and family - which grew immensely upon joining this group.   God Bless all of you and your families!

• Like 4

You guys have been a real blessing to me esp lately. Keep up the good work guys ive really enjoyed reading the various posts and theres no end to how creative you guys are with the different projects. I like this site way more then any other ive been part of over the years and its thanks to guys like you.

• Like 3