IGNORED

Does anyone still use this site?

Axman

Hello 👋 I am obviously new here and a recent new owner of an 09 rsv! I'm just curious if anyone still uses this forum or not? I live all the way up in Fargo, so if you're near let me know. Thanks

• Like 1

WELCOME !!!

Lotsa' folks use this site, some of them even know a thing or two about these great bikes, and even more of them live up North...Heck,...we even have a member who lives in Iceland and attends rallies when he can.  (Starfan)

You won't find a better site for info on these bikes, ..advice about them, ...or anything else, and a bit of online fun.

Glad to have ya aboard.:cool10:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, uncledj said:

WELCOME !!!

Lotsa' folks use this site, some of them even know a thing or two about these great bikes, and even more of them live up North...Heck,...we even have a member who lives in Iceland and attends rallies when he can.  (Starfan)

You won't find a better site for info on these bikes, ..advice about them, ...or anything else, and a bit of online fun.

Glad to have ya aboard.:cool10:

Sounds good to be here! Glad I came across this site!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Axman said:

Hello 👋 I am obviously new here and a recent new owner of an 09 rsv! I'm just curious if anyone still uses this forum or not? I live all the way up in Fargo, so if you're near let me know. Thanks

Welcome to the site.  It's been a great site for me and has some great members on here.  

Good luck with your riding. 

4 hours ago, Sylvester said:

You have a chance albeit slim one to get as smart as Cowpuc thinks he is.  Welcome to the mad house.

@Sylvester, let me fix that for you Sly....  WOWZY brother,,, are Tip and I having a BLAST with this new little shooter!!!  Tip says its "dainty" and I named it "Dinky Dalton". The reports I got was DO NOT BUY = JAMMOMATIC but in over 300 rounds of Aquila 40 grain HV NOT ONE JAM!!  Got an extra complete slide with it and currently looking for a lower receiver to build another one. Jennings J-22 if you happen to run across one in all your chasing.. Love ya brother!! Puc

DSCN9139.JPG

DSCN9140.JPG

DSCN9141.JPG

DSCN9144.JPG

DSCN9145.JPG

a.JPG

On 5/16/2021 at 9:35 AM, Axman said:

I do know where Fargo is I am in Morden Manitoba about 15 minutes north of the USA/Canada  border