IGNORED

This is heartwrenching

saddlebum

What India is going through right now No country should suffer and all because of what I am told by Indian neighbors of mine with Family in India that  it has a lot to do with bad handling and bad polices. It makes me sad when innocent children must suffer the results of bad choices.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/article-indias-tide-of-covid-19-deaths-leaves-huge-numbers-of-orphaned/

Edited by saddlebum

I don't think there was a way that India could have had a different result with the number of people, the healthcare and the range of levels of poverty. I contributed something through the British Red Cross the other day, but really they need access to vaccines and international help - as will other countries in similar conditions. I'll be getting my second jab next week and it's good for me to feel "I'm all right", but India needs help producing enough of its own as well.

• Like 2

It sure is tough to read of these happenings. There seem to be good stories coming out about how the Covid thing is being beaten and held back, and others about how Covid seems to be raging ahead, but none as bad as India so far. Slowly the our general population is starting to come to realize the need in India. They are humans, created in the image of their Creator, and we need to show them our love. It's not always easy to love someone or somebody, especially if they live a totally different life than we do, but we need to do it, if for no other reason than that we are very well blessed. In the process of helping them in this life, we might also be able to guide them to a new life beyond this one, where there is no more pain or suffering. What a blessing that would be!!

• Like 3