IGNORED

WTB Running Light / Turn Signal Bar.

Hello Forum.  

I picked up my new to me 2010 Venture today and am going to need several items to get it like I want.  I have seen some items I want on E-bay but would like to buy from fellow riders if I can.

I thought I had everthing I wanted.  HA!!!   It seems I was believing something that will never happen.  Now it seems I need Passing Light / Trun Signal mounting bar.

I appreciate any help I can get from the Forum. 

Steve.

Edited by Steve S
The list changed.

• Steve S changed the title to WTB a couple of items. The list has changed. AGAIN.
3 hours ago, Axman said:

@Steve S I have an 09 and thinking of removing my baffles. Would you be kind enough to do a video of the sound at idle and cruising? If it's the sound I'm looking for I might be up for a trade.

Axman I will do my best to make a viedo of it the next time I get to ride.  I didn't think it was so bad until I did a 5 hour ride yesterday and realized I am too old that sit on that kind of noise.. 

Steve

• Steve S changed the title to WTB Running Light / Turn Signal Bar.
On 5/16/2021 at 3:01 AM, Axman said:

@Steve S I have an 09 and thinking of removing my baffles. Would you be kind enough to do a video of the sound at idle and cruising? If it's the sound I'm looking for I might be up for a trade.

Axman I tried to get a video with sound from my bike but couldn't get my phone to record.  I put new mufflers on and the new ones are much quieter. I like the sound of the other ones but I can't handle the louder noise. If you remove the baffles I doubt you would be disappointed with the results.  

Good luck.

Steve

On 5/22/2021 at 7:51 PM, djh3 said:

The HD touring OEM mufflers are decent sound wise. Even though I had them on mine, on long trips they could get old. 500-600 miles a day that noise gets old.

I rode 165 miles after putting the stock mufflers on my RSV and the difference was huge.  I am so glad I spent the money to make the bike quieter.  I tend to ride a lot and want to be as comfortable as possible.  

Steve

• Like 1