IGNORED

West KY Rally 2022

RDawson

Would have loved to been there Ron to your event.  The Hannigan Tour would have been Fun.  Even throwing a line in the Kentucky Lake and getting a big Crappie would be awsome.  But,, raising Grandchildren and their school events kept us busy at home.  Glad it was a Great Time for everyone, Later-

Edited by Red Ryder
Left out

Lisa, myself and the babies got home about 5, safe and sound.

Thanks Ron for setting this up,  had a great time and would like to do it again next year.  I've a few pics and will post when I get a minute.

Great to see everyone and catch up.

Thanks again

Thanks Thank You GIF by Lumi

• Thanks 1

Everyone has checked in by posting, text, or FB that they’re home. Sounds like Wiz n Tina got a little wet on the way. It was great to catch up, next year let’s make it bigger. 
@steamer can teach everyone how to forecast what those storm fronts are going to do when they get close by. 

Edited by RDawson
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Red Ryder said:

Would have loved to been there Ron to your event.  The Hannigan Tour would have been Fun.  Even throwing a line in the Kentucky Lake and getting a big Crappie would be awsome.  But,, raising Grandchildren and their school events kept us busy at home.  Glad it was a Great Time for everyone, Later-

We can do the Hannigan thing anytime if wanted and there are plenty of fish to catch. Come on down. 

11 hours ago, RDawson said:

Everyone has checked in by posting, text, or FB that they’re home. Sounds like Wiz n Tina got a little wet on the way. It was great to catch up, next year let’s make it bigger. 
@steamer can teach everyone how to forecast what those storm fronts are going to do when they get close by. 

not everyone checked in, we just got home around 5:30 pm. made it a two day run, just didn't have it in us to drive straight through. and yes i do know all about splitting those pesky thunder storms. got that science down pat.

25 minutes ago, steamer said:

not everyone checked in, we just got home around 5:30 pm. made it a two day run, just didn't have it in us to drive straight through. and yes i do know all about splitting those pesky thunder storms. got that science down pat.

I thought you were home when you posted FB yesterday. Glad everyone made it safely. 

On 5/23/2022 at 9:11 AM, RDawson said:

We can do the Hannigan thing anytime if wanted and there are plenty of fish to catch. Come on down. 

Sounds good too me, if I could of only got away, it would be Riding and Fish On.

If you plan it next year I will put it in my calendar if enough advanced noticed, Later-

3 hours ago, Red Ryder said:

Sounds good too me, if I could of only got away, it would be Riding and Fish On.

If you plan it next year I will put it in my calendar if enough advanced noticed, Later-

Yes I’m planning next year. I’m looking at a couple different locations. Hope to put the date out soon. 

• Thanks 1

The Antique Motorcycle Club of Manitoba is having the 22nd   Annual   Bison Classic Motorcycle Rally  July 1 - 3   Ste Agathe Manitoba  come on down to see us and join in the fun ..Our website is  -  www.amcm.ca  

On 6/2/2022 at 8:45 PM, Red Ryder said:

Lets see :think: a convertible floating side car a trolling motor :detective: yeh that should work :backinmyday:  :fishin:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, saddlebum said:

Lets see :think: a convertible floating side car a trolling motor :detective: yeh that should work :backinmyday:  :fishin:

I have a fishing boat and a pontoon we can fish from, as long as the wind is calmer next year. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...