IGNORED

West KY Rally 2022

RDawson

It looks like there is enough interest to move forward with this, I will start checking with the state park about pavilion usage rules and camping accommodations. I will get in touch with Don about scheduling to make sure we have dates that will work for Maintenance Day and start making plans. There is a lady here in town that has had annual get togethers for several years that has volunteered her time to assist with planning. Since I'm a go big or go home type of guy lets try to get a crowd. For any that want to come early to check out the lake there are boat and jet ski rentals at the park along with bait and tackle. KY has a 1 day and 7 day fishing permits for out of staters. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RDawson said:

We’re gonna need some of y’all from the Eh team. Who else can we make fun of?  

You really don't want to make fun of us, 'specially' if there be 2 of us. Best for you to make fun of us when we're not 'looking', that way it's more safer for y'all y'all

11 minutes ago, RDawson said:

The proper pronunciation down here is “all y’all”. 

Now yah done it!! Best get rid of that comment before the Bum gets to see it. He'll lay you straight before you get to lay,,, well when he gets better that is.

11 hours ago, RDawson said:

We’re gonna need some of y’all from the Eh team. Who else can we make fun of?  

To start with its EH not Eh and at least you got a whole year to figure out just how YA'LL gonna make fun of us Kanuckians (good luck with that) Keeping in mind @BIG TOMhas tried for years and failed.

:canada::canada::canada::canada::canada:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Marcarl said:

You really don't want to make fun of us, 'specially' if there be 2 of us. Best for you to make fun of us when we're not 'looking', that way it's more safer for y'all y'all

Better bring more then 2 of you mayby you can get phil to come with ya'all. Might be some hoosiers there and we are just kentuckians who swam across the crick. Stop on the way and pick up big tom and the new york gang. Let ben lead so you make it.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, NSA Joe said:

Better bring more then 2 of you mayby you can get phil to come with ya'all. Might be some hoosiers there and we are just kentuckians who swam across the crick.

It would only take 2, but the more the merrier. Remember 1812?

Stop on the way and pick up big tom and the new york gang.

Let ben lead so you make it.

When did you say this rally was going to be? 2025? Best we head out soon!!

2 hours ago, Marcarl said:

That's not the question, anybody can find a map and directions,,,, question is, how good are you at following directions?  Never mind, I'll ask Marita.

You would take her word over mine. And just so you know I disagree with everything she is going to tell you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RDawson said:

Let me guess, all those little dots on that route are ice cream stands.

Nah,, those are p breaks for the old guy, if it were for ice-cream stands it would be for me. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  and a few more that I might have missed ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Haha 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HEY, YALL. Life’s been a little hectic around here last few months and I haven’t been on the site much. I’ve been thinking about what to do with the rally concerning Covid, tornado damage, and all that goes with it. I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m tired of waiting around and having life interrupted so let’s do this. The park wasn’t damaged in the storm and they’ve gotten the roads cleaned up. Looking forward to seeing y’all again. 

• Like 1

just booked a 2 bd room cottage at Kenlake resort state park for 19th to 22nd. Joe and Deb will be staying with us. looking forward to seeing everyone and braking loss from this Covid crap. hopefully more people will take the plunge and join us.