IGNORED

Real life honest to goodness divine miracles do happen and here is proof!!

cowpuc

I've got to say, I know it was a freak accident but it would be hard for me to pull the trigger again.  At least with such old ammo that I know nothing about.  I like to think I could overcome it but I don't think I can say for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freebird said:

I've got to say, I know it was a freak accident but it would be hard for me to pull the trigger again.  At least with such old ammo that I know nothing about.  I like to think I could overcome it but I don't think I can say for sure.

I'm right there with you @Freebird. That is just scary.  How many of us would have even thought to stick your finger in the hole that quickly.  I had a run in with a table saw about 15 - 20 years ago and I remember the feeling of running the first board after that.  Luckily I got past it so . . . . . .   the image below is what I was working on at the time. 

Console.jpg

• Like 3

Praise God he lived thru it, but there's a reason why you don't shoot old ammo or somebody else's reloads. Shoot your own reloads or new factory.  Scott's living proof of the result....  "Thumps Up"