IGNORED

Fuel and air line

timl143

I have a 2006 RSV and I am looking for a diagram for the fuel lines an d air lines. I Completed a couple a repairs and in the process of putting things back together. Didn’t take any pictures of what line goes were. Feeling a little lost. The carbs were pulled from the bike. So it all the lines. 

There should be 2 air vent tubes and 1 fuel supply line . The 2 black tee's (one on each side between the diaphragm covers is were the vent tubes go. The brass looking pipe on the right side of the picture is were the fuel line goes. If your not sure which hose is which just either blow through them, the two you can blow through are the vent/air tubes the one you can't ( tastes worse than the other two ) is the fuel line. Alternatively just follow the hoses and see which one goes to the fuel pump.

Edited by saddlebum

Thanks that worked all back together and had it running. However, I noticed a leak coming one of the t nipples. Further inspection found the nipple to be cracked. Called a few of dealerships in Alberta and all are out of stock and this part is back ordered. It could be a month before any are in. Does any one have Any idea who I could try in line who may have stock?

CD48B834-9EAA-43DF-A28E-7D785392ADF7.jpeg