IGNORED

New TV

lokman

Hello

I know its not the right forum for this question but I  maybe someone can give me a few tips.

I have a 4.2m x 4.2m large living room where the full length is used. Now I'm looking for a new TV 37-42 ", everything else is too small or too big for me.  The sound has to be good because I do not want to constantly run an external sound system but most important is good picture quality. For now, I like the LG 40LH5000 (https://productz.com/en/lg-40lh5000/p/e8Bz) but I would also like to hear your opinion. Is this device good or would you recommend something else?

Personally, I have never found a TV with what I would consider "Good Sound" onboard. Even a cheaper sound bar is going to be an improvement on the built in speakers of most of the newer smart TVs. I'm sure some have acceptable audio components, but none that I have seen to date.

TBH, 42" is small for a 13' x 13' room, IMHO. Especially considering the prices of TVs these days.

Edited by luvmy40

43 minutes ago, SpencerPJ said:

One post, Motorcycle Forum, personally I wouldn't click that link 😏

I am inclined to agree. if it was from a more established member I would but 1st post, posted by a 1st time trial member I would be VERY WARY.:Bunny2:

Edited by saddlebum
  • Like 1