IGNORED

Roadliner/Stratoliners - Anybody else out there ?

KIC

Just wondering if anybody else has a Liner ?  I will be selling my last Venture, my 86 that I inherited from my son-in-law's passing.  We bought it from Red Rooster some years ago. I still have my 2006 Roadliner and just renewed my membership here. Hoping to maybe start a Liner thread ..  C'mon any more 1900 113 CI monster bikes out there.. ? 

IMG_0980 (5).JPG

IMG_0978 (3).JPG

IMG_1405.JPG

IMG_3345.JPG

• Like 1

Helllloooooooooo    Helllooooooooo...... hello......hello... hello...... Anybody out there ...??     out there....out there....out there ... ??   

So quiet...  maybe I should have bought a Harley ...   😄

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, KIC said:

Helllloooooooooo    Helllooooooooo...... hello......hello... hello...... Anybody out there ...??     out there....out there....out there ... ??   

So quiet...  maybe I should have bought a Harley ...   😄

Now you did done doed it, all h3ll will break loose and the intention of the thread will go in other directions.

Strats are a nice machine, lots of power and fun to ride. I remember about 5 or 6 years ago at Freebirds maintenance day we changed the rear tire out on Stardbogs Strat to a darksider tire. He was a little on the fence to take it for the 1st ride. I said move out the way and I'll git after it. Got on it and rode it like I stole it (not really stole, but it sounds good for effects) I liked it and if I could afford a couple in the stable I would seriously think about having one.

Edited by Squidley

• 2 weeks later...

They definitely have the power. My son loves mine and you know how the young ones are on power and speed.  I am going to try the Darkside in a short while since my tire will soon need replacing.  The only PIA on these are the oil changes..  3 ..count them 3  oil plugs and two are are real pain to change .. 

• Like 1