IGNORED

Pull behind trailer

DP57

Need a pull behind trailer for the Goldwing. Not looking for to small of one. Would prefer white but will consider all. Live in SC. Don't want to get to far away. Would make a day trip to pick up if it's what I'm looking for.

4 minutes ago, Marcarl said:

Just some pictures of what @saddlebum was mentioning. I'm the one having a nap,,, something I do well!!

Built by none other than @Squidley

Pictures taken 2016

100_3793.JPG

100_3796.JPG

100_1303.JPG

100_1304.JPG

That trailer has some serious miles on it. I put atleast 25000 miles on it. You can't get those style of truck boxes anymore. They all have the lip on them for sliding under the back lip of a pickup bed. I really would like to build a single wheel one. 

21 minutes ago, RDawson said:

Sure am glad Carl’s wearing blue jeans in that pic, not just chaps. 

He tried but the fairy captain did not want to loose all his customers or risk a mass stamped of people running for cover. :rotfl:

Edited by saddlebum

9 hours ago, saddlebum said:

He tried but the fairy captain did not want to loose all his customers or risk a mass stamped of people running for cover. :rotfl:

Under closer inspection, what were you up to with your left hand while I was taking a well deserved nap after getting tired leading you through the total maze of roadways to get you to this point. Bet Marca wasn't watching close enough or you would have been total pulp!! THAT'S HER TERRITORY!!

13 hours ago, Marcarl said:

Under closer inspection, what were you up to with your left hand while I was taking a well deserved nap after getting tired leading you through the total maze of roadways to get you to this point. Bet Marca wasn't watching close enough or you would have been total pulp!! THAT'S HER TERRITORY!!

UUH it was windy and I was holding the lid down so you wouldn't roll off in your sleep. Marca would never forgive me if anything bad happened to you under my watch.  :big-grin-emoticon:

Whatever it was you was thinki'n you can get that outa yo head right now. :yikes:

And when you say maze does that include all those Marcarl Turns. Sorry I meant to say U-Turns   .:innocent-emoticon:

Edited by saddlebum

26 minutes ago, saddlebum said:

UUH it was windy and I was holding the lid down so you wouldn't roll off in your sleep. Marca would never forgive me if anything bad happened to you under my watch.  :big-grin-emoticon:

Whatever it was you was thinki'n you can get that outa yo head right now. :yikes:

And when you say maze does that include all those Marcarl Turns. Sorry I meant to say U-Turns   .:innocent-emoticon:

So yous say it was windy? Where, in South Africa? No signs of wind in those pictures, maybe it was just in your noggin, 'course you were fairly close to a wind machine, maybe that's what you were doing with your fist, trying to divert the inevitable.

Not sure that Marca needed any help from you at that time, she was watching all on her own and is quite capable in doing that by herself,,,, don't go stepping on her toes or you be HISTORY!! just a warning.

If you found any turns of any description on that trip it was only due to mama Yamaha and her choice of bearings. Now there might have been a few curves and turn offs, but u-turns would have been your idea.