IGNORED

The Day has come - Bye Bye RSTD

eagleeye

Have mixed feelings about this 😕!  

The only thing good about it is that it is going to my son, and I do feel good about that.

Well, it's going to a new home. My oldest son is coming to pick it up today. Lots of smiles and miles on that thing for sure. Can't believe how much "stuff" that I have that goes with that bike. I do know that a big chunk of garage floor space will be open.

SO----------- I bought a 2004 Harley Fat Boy! Yeah I know, I'll post a pic when I take one. 😀

I still have the XS650 chopper, 02 Bonny and the 09 650 Vstrom though, so the garage is still Lookin good.

And of course I did tell him about this place, although he seems to not be forum guy.

Edited by eagleeye
  • Like 2

Hey Earl, the bike left, not me.😀 I hope your feeling better and stronger each day!

I did tell Scott that I got the clutch set up from you.

And when I rode with the Venturers a guy  bought one of those F6B Goldwings. What a great bike!

Edited by eagleeye
sp
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, saddlebum said:

Say it ain't so Brad --- say it ain't so.....:crying:

Yeah, I want to try something different. I've been on 1st and 2nd gen Ventures since 2004. Had 5 1st gens and 4 2nd gens. It's time for something a little different. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere, I love all you nuts here, especially you crazy Canadians!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Squidley said:

Yeah, I want to try something different. I've been on 1st and 2nd gen Ventures since 2004. Had 5 1st gens and 4 2nd gens. It's time for something a little different. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere, I love all you nuts here, especially you crazy Canadians!

:canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada::canada:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Squidley said:

Even if they are of Dutch decent?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/3/2021 at 7:55 AM, eagleeye said:

Have mixed feelings about this 😕!  

The only thing good about it is that it is going to my son, and I do feel good about that.

Well, it's going to a new home. My oldest son is coming to pick it up today. Lots of smiles and miles on that thing for sure. Can't believe how much "stuff" that I have that goes with that bike. I do know that a big chunk of garage floor space will be open.

SO----------- I bought a 2004 Harley Fat Boy! Yeah I know, I'll post a pic when I take one. 😀

I still have the XS650 chopper, 02 Bonny and the 09 650 Vstrom though, so the garage is still Lookin good.

And of course I did tell him about this place, although he seems to not be forum guy.

Congrats on the new scoot Steve!! Still waiting for pics here!! Got an O4,, any idea of whether its the A or B motor? Either way, if its an 04 its probably an 88 inch?  Back then HD had issues with soft cam chain tensioner material that would shred and fill the oil pump with shavings. Might not be a bad idea to pull it down and update the tensioners, put a high output pump in while in there if it hasnt been done.. Other than that those 88's were good engines imho.  When you finally find the round tuit needed for the pics of your HD,, read the back of the round tuit and see if you notice a note on there that says "include pics of your Chopper".. Puc

On 4/8/2021 at 10:52 AM, Squidley said:

@Squidley, you got a chance to toss a leg on one of the new Wings Brad?? 

5 hours ago, cowpuc said:

@Squidley, you got a chance to toss a leg on one of the new Wings Brad?? 

Not the F6B yet Puc. I have ridden the past generation 2000 to 2019 and they are a great machine. We'll have to see what the good Lord has planned for me and if the budget will cooperate.