IGNORED

Now I'm confused...??

Condor

So I finally closed up the website part of my biz.  One of my regrets was loosing my email address, and the webhost offered to maintain it for a small monthly fee to which I agreed.  One of the things I did loose was my condor@cast-aways.com address..  Thought I still had it but I guess not because I wasn't getting any notices for VR's.  So I figured I'd just go in and change the e-mail to my world wide...  Looked simple enough and changed it in my accounts area.  Then it asks me to enter my password.  Hell it's been so long since I've had to enter it I forgot what it was??  So figured I might as well update the pass word as well..  So I go ahead and enter a new password...  I think it'll send me a key code to my updated address, but no it changes my e-mail back to Condor??  Why can't things be simple???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Condor said:

Why can't things be simple???

Cause it's the computer age :bang head:  And those computer geeks love to invent their own language just so the rest of us earthly folk remain in a state of perpetual confusion. :think:

Edited by saddlebum
  • Thanks 1