IGNORED

WOWZY what a GREAT bucket listing winter,, OR,, I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER!!

cowpuc

8 minutes ago, Flyinfool said:

So you gonna wear that belt while riding your new electric bikes back into the woods?

Thats the plan Jeff!!! Here what we have coming,,, a pair of these (see vid)... Notice the color? Easy to camofloge :) ..  Foldable so we can take them inside Trooper with us when we go camping/touring out west!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marcarl said:

Not much room for stickers, course that might be a good thing.

Nice looking unit.

Thanks ya Kanuckian Lop Eared Varmint!! Let it be known,  I snagged the 750 watt motor with the 13ah battery pack - not so much for its xtra umph (although that will come in handy for climbing hills along the lake shore here) but more so for the xtra miles per charge. I figured it out and, due to the shhhhhhh side of it being lectric we can sneak around those pesky Customs dudes guarding our border and make our way towards Carls to pickup that Burger I never did get... 😛 .. Ye be warned ya Varmint!! 

19 hours ago, cowpuc said:

Thanks ya Kanuckian Lop Eared Varmint!! Let it be known,  I snagged the 750 watt motor with the 13ah battery pack - not so much for its xtra umph (although that will come in handy for climbing hills along the lake shore here) but more so for the xtra miles per charge. I figured it out and, due to the shhhhhhh side of it being lectric we can sneak around those pesky Customs dudes guarding our border and make our way towards Carls to pickup that Burger I never did get... 😛 .. Ye be warned ya Varmint!! 

Don't know about the burger anymore, @saddlebum, @sleepy2, @xv1100se and others have been around here. They looked kind of hungry and in need of nourishment so it was time to look for some fodder for those poor underfed beings. Did find some burgers but the boys didn't eat them, don't know what happened, so give me lots of notice before you sneak over border so I can have some well aged ready for you. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, slowrollwv said:

Nice couple bucket list items Puc. Here is the one that I got a few weeks back.20210329_082509.thumb.jpg.496f77375bf0fce9eebd941d58996ed6.jpg

20210329_082414.jpg

20210329_082427.jpg

20210329_082433.jpg

20210329_082455.jpg

20210329_082500.jpg

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW IS THAT ONE HECK OF PURDY SHOOTER ROLLER!!!! You done been blessed!! Wish you were closer cause you and your new GORGEOUS O/U could go out and bust some clays with Tip and I!! @slowrollwv,,, check these out!! 2 days ago, on another site I hang out at,, these little darlings came up in the "freebie" section!!  A lop eared varmint over in GR (40 minutes away) had them and purchased a 22 so found he never used them.. The one I am holding is a Ruger air rifle,,, wood stock (though no where NEAR as gorgeous as the wood on your O/U) with scope (junk).  The Ruger is a 1100 fps break barrel.. The other one is a Daisy Powerline 880. It appears as though the Ruger has been shot a little, VERY LITTLE, but I seriously dont think the Daisy ever has.  Tip and I jumped up and RAN after these two little bb guns like a couple of kids LOL.. 

DSCN9031.JPG

DSCN9032.JPG

DSCN9033.JPG

DSCN9034.JPG

DSCN9035.JPG

DSCN9036.JPG

• Like 1

Thanks Puc. It does shoot good. Shot my best score form our five stand last week. 20 of 25. Those darn rabbits had me stumped but I will get them with a little practice. OH I just got 850 rounds of shells from GB, they should be here sometime next week. After that we will start reloading them.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, slowrollwv said:

Thanks Puc. It does shoot good. Shot my best score form our five stand last week. 20 of 25. Those darn rabbits had me stumped but I will get them with a little practice. OH I just got 850 rounds of shells from GB, they should be here sometime next week. After that we will start reloading them.

What chokes are you running?

I never went down the sporting clays route but I did shoot trap with a Belgian made Browning BT-99 for quite a few years.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, luvmy40 said:

What chokes are you running?

I never went down the sporting clays route but I did shoot trap with a Belgian made Browning BT-99 for quite a few years.

Our five stand is like trap but ours has six different throwers. One is a rabbit and another is set below a hill and you only see it the last five or six seconds of flight. Those are the tuff shots. Even harder after dark.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BlueSky said:

Today, I obtained free of charge a Dan Wilson Combat 1911 45 cal and a Sig Sauer P227 with the stacked 45 cal mags.  Hope to get out and try them out soon.  

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW,, now THAT is what I am talking Sky!!! CONGRATS!! Curious though,,, does the guy who owned the shooters before you know that he gave you his shooters LOL? Pics @BlueSky my dear brother,,, PICS!!!!  Wilson Combat is good stuff! I got a Wilson Combat 12 and 14 pound hammer spring coming for my Beretta 92. Looking forward to trying them out. Hot Dog Sky,, THAT is awesome!!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, cowpuc said:

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW,, now THAT is what I am talking Sky!!! CONGRATS!! Curious though,,, does the guy who owned the shooters before you know that he gave you his shooters LOL? Pics @BlueSky my dear brother,,, PICS!!!!  Wilson Combat is good stuff! I got a Wilson Combat 12 and 14 pound hammer spring coming for my Beretta 92. Looking forward to trying them out. Hot Dog Sky,, THAT is awesome!!

Oh, I only got a bloody nose and a broken arm!   

Nah! My stepson is moving into a penthouse apt in a western city and gave up a lot of stuff.  Besides those two handguns, he left all of his tools here too.  He told us to sell the stuff if we didn't need or want them, altogether several thousand dollars worth of stuff.  Oh by the way he has a silencer for that Sig P227 and we are looking at what we need to do to accept that.  My wife is on the permit.  I haven't read it yet.  

• Like 1