IGNORED

Venture Valve Party

Marcarl

9 hours ago, saddlebum said:

Are you insinuating I only volunteered so as to get outa peeking in to the  honey do jar. That is so unfair. To make such an assumption. and then to publicize your unfounded guessing. :backinmyday:

:smile5:Ok so maybe there is just a teeny weenie smidgen of truth to that but I ain't-a-gonna admit it :whistling:  

Ever wonder what your lovely, wonderful spouse might be up to when you are out gallivanting around? She does have a phone of her own, has my phone number, and sometimes even knows where I'm at. She knows how to talk and text and keep a close eye on that husband of hers so that he don't get into too much trouble and has enough time get get back home to look at the list, that way he knows he is still needed for something at least.

7 hours ago, Marcarl said:

Ever wonder what your lovely, wonderful spouse might be up to when you are out gallivanting around? She does have a phone of her own, has my phone number, and sometimes even knows where I'm at. She knows how to talk and text and keep a close eye on that husband of hers so that he don't get into too much trouble and has enough time get get back home to look at the list, that way he knows he is still needed for something at least.

ALL this time I thought you was befriend'jn me you was only just informing on me......I'm hurt :crying:

6 hours ago, Pro procrastinator said:

You also realize that she's already replaced that honey do jar that had been a little bigger then a coffee cup with something that would have been more at home in an industrial kitchen. Welcome to the honey do vat, Costco sized.

why do you think I sneaked over to Carls house? of course that was before I knew he was an informant :bang head:

Edited by saddlebum

22 hours ago, saddlebum said:

ALL this time I thought you was befriend'jn me you was only just informing on me......I'm hurt :crying:

why do you think I sneaked over to Carls house? of course that was before I knew he was an informant :bang head:

In this day and age you blame me for being an informant? Really? Do you carry your cell phone with you? I know mine doesn't track me, but does yours track you? At least I don't think my tracks me, I told it not to, but sometimes these things have a mind of their own.

24 minutes ago, Marcarl said:

In this day and age you blame me for being an informant? Really? Do you carry your cell phone with you? I know mine doesn't track me, but does yours track you? At least I don't think my tracks me, I told it not to, but sometimes these things have a mind of their own.

Track? As In she knows were I am? As in she can find me? As in theres no hiding from Her? Not even in the garage or basement? :Bunny2:

Edited by saddlebum