IGNORED

Long time Biker, new member here!

I inherited my brothers 2000 Royal Star Tour Deluxe when he bought a fancy BMW bike.  I gave my Suzuki Volusia to my wife, and now we all go out riding together.  I joined here to get some advice, look at mods, and get ready for riding season in Kansas.  Brother and I are going to take a trip to Oklahoma here in a month or two, and looking at specs about my new bike.  A thing that is bothering me is the fact the bike does NOT have a gas gauge.  From what I am reading, after about 140-160 miles, switch to reserve, and you have about 1 gallon left to find a gas station.   Happy to join this group, and look forward to gaining further knowledge of my hand me down bike.  

• Like 1

You came to the right place both for knowledge and great camaraderie. Though I am more familiar with the 1st gens you will find people here that can fill your head with more ideas than it can hold. Also if your half loco you will fit right in. It's a very helpful and family friendly membership so you should consider a full membership and get out to the meet and greets and rallies and get to know us Depending on the covid situation of course).  

I recently bought my 2018 Star Venture TC in my home (Knoxville). Been riding for nearly 50 years (without an accident). I’ve risen everywhere on my previous bike (Goldwing), from Quebec City to Miami, New York to Yellowstone, Minneapolis to San Angelo, Texas. 

looking for some new adventures this April when I drive from Knoxville to Colorado Springs. 

Any Yamaha riding clubs in Knoxville?