IGNORED

Update on Rally at the Shores, NY

Marcarl

I have been in conversation today with Ernie, one of the owners of Niagara Shores.

He would really like\needs to know if we will have our rally there in July 15 thru 18th.

They have had a difficult year and have no idea how this year will plan out for them, so they are looking to  fill every desired and available spot possible. Can't say as I blame them.

So far we have only 4 people respond on the calendar, which is great, but not great enough. I also realize that there are a lot of things still up in the air when it comes to covid as well as time off and other things, but I do need to ask you to post on the calendar : https://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar/event/439-niagara-shores-rally/

I talked him into giving us one week to decide, so a decision will be made next Sunday.

Please post today.

Carl

The results are in.

There are a number of reasons for me to cancel my involvement in the organization of this event.

1) I will probably not be able to attend.

2) Not sure where the covid thing might be at any given point in time.

3) Niagara Shores is turning down events for the same weekend and we have no idea how many will come to pay their bills, so they want us to make a decision, can't say as I blame them.

4) Only 6 riders indicated interest, and 2 of those were Canadian, and the border might still be closed.

Hopefully we can re-enjoy next year.

I'm going to miss this eh!!!