IGNORED

LED Turns

ese

It seems I remember a post about LED Turn signal flashers vs. installing diodes. Does anyone know where this was or am I losing it? lol..   Maybe a part number or a place it was purchased for our Yama brand?

Hope this helps.

Here are two options;

This link takes to you a product I make, you could use this harness that breaks into the wiring harness and put the resistors between the turn signal pigtails and ground.

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/topic/62634-aux-lighting-harness-for-2nd-gen-venture/?do=getNewComment

This link takes you to a post by Freebird that shows how to modify the OEM flasher to make it work with LEDs.

Thanks Steve. I forgot I have these jumpers I already ordered from you a few months back.  Doh!

Thank you for the response and reminder at the same time.. Getting ready  to ride pretty soon here in Kentucky.

Cecil

• 4 weeks later...

@RDawson  Yeah, I had her out a time or two. just to the store and back. I did ride on the 7th about 100 miles. Now I got the carbs off, the wheels off for tires and putting some pull back bars on my 06 RSTD. Wanted to get that done sooner but just couldn't work it out. I'll be rolling again next week. I ride with Last Days MM and we got something coming every weekend in April and May.  Machine Gun Preacher is gonna be in Shelbyville in July. Don't have the date handy at the moment but look us up, ride up and join in with us for the ride.