IGNORED

Wisconsin get together

Hope that we can get some people here, And get in a good ride and get to see one another, 

Here are the dates July 23rd to 25th, If you want to come and pitch a tent or camper we have plenty of room. There are camprounds close by with water and electricity if thats what you would like, there are 3 motels in Viroqua 6 miles away I will post them this week.

If you want to come on Thursday you are welcome I am taking off of work Thursday to Monday.

Hope we get to see some old friends and some new ones.

Orlin and Sharon

On 3/1/2021 at 10:33 AM, Flyinfool said:

I would love to make it there again, It would be in a cage but that is better than nothing. It will all come down to medical issues again.

Hope you can make it, Its been to long since we have seen ya, Keep working on that walking.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We got a couple on the calendar, And a few that are coming and have their usual camp spots picked out.  Lets see some more Wisconsin Riders. The extended forecast looks great so far. Come and relax and get to visit get in a ride around our area. Its going to be great to those that can come. Always a great time meeting new friends and seeing old ones.

Do RSVP on the calendar so I know what to set up for a ride or two, and what to have for food.

• Like 1