IGNORED

Drink Holder

I decided to put a drink holder on the Venture and did not want it attached to the handlebar, so I made an aluminum bracket that uses the factory screws and mounting holes for the side fairing cover. Using a piece of 5052 aluminum sheet .092 thick. 5052 aluminum will bend and not crack like 6061 will. I polished the sheet metal but will probably hydro dip it carbon fiber now that I feel comfortable with the dipping process. Purchased a CIRO DRINK HOLDER WITHOUT MOUNT part #50003 and a CIRO ECONOMY PERCH / UNIVERSAL MOUNT part #50132. I really like this cup holder and it will hold a one quart water bottle with no problem. I am thinking about producing a few of these if there is any interest. 

20210221_090431.jpg

20210221_090437.jpg

• Like 2

Just looked it up. Too rich for my blood nice as it is. I just used the one you can get at any bicycle shop or amazon for under $10 dollars.  https://www.amazon.ca/Universal-Motorcycles-Handlebar-Adjustable-Motorbike/dp/B07KSHG47C/ref=sr_1_38?dchild=1&keywords=ram+drink+holder&qid=1614009537&sr=8-38

I have had it on my handle bars for years but recently I moved it  to the crash bar behind my left leg since I started carrying  a taller drink mug and it has worked great.

Edited by saddlebum