IGNORED

What’s your #1 tip for a multi day trip?

Pasta Burner

14 hours ago, MonsterBiker said:

Based on your recommendation I looked up Frogg Toggs Toad Skinz and saw that the zipper comes all the way up to the knee.  I ordered two pair from Amazon and they arrived today.  My wife and I just finished test fitting........I like!  The zipper that goes up to the knee combined with another one that comes down from the waist a good 6" or so makes a huge difference getting them on and off.  I can even do it with my boots on.  With my old rain pants there was no chance of getting them on or off without removing my boots first and even then it was a struggle.

FYI:

My first pair of Frogg Toggs, the zipper on my jacket kept pulling apart while ridding. I contacted Frogg Toggs and all they said was email them my size and address and they would send me a new set of Froggs. even though mine were a year old they sent them without any hesitation and they arrived very quickly. Turns out the zipper was a common issue being too light and the new pair came with a much heavier duty zipper. All in all I found them to be a very accommodating company to deal with.

Edited by saddlebum