IGNORED

Two Star helmets w/ bluetooth comm & two Women's jacket

I have the following which came with the purchase of my bike last year.  The woman's Yamaha star jacket was never worn (according to PO & my wife has never worn it):

• Medium Star helmet, a few minor scratches that can barely feel w/ fingernail
  • Small Star helmet, minor scratches and a couple of deeper nicks in the paint
  • Women's medium Yamaha Star Jacket
  • Women's size 4 Europa lightweight jacket

The medium helmet scratches should clean up fine w/ some polishing compound,  The small helmet could use a little touch up paint/clear on the nicks and then a polish. 

I would prefer to sell this as a lot for $300, including shipping within USA.  If no takers and you're interested in some of it, we can talk.  Can get more pictures, if needed, just let me know what you want to see.

Thanks!

IMG_1188.JPG

IMG_1189.JPG

IMG_1190.JPG

IMG_1191.JPG

RWGF5122.JPG

HWJS2194.JPG

IKFJ6941.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/15/2021 at 3:20 PM, JamesKnt said:

The medium Star seems like a good condition and the Yamaha looks great in its condition. I need a leather jacket for my ride.

It's been 7 months for using a angel fire leather jacket from Viking bags. I'm pretty satisfied with them, no complaint yet! The leather stuff is really good and durable, the jacket has leather waist straps included for adjustability that really helps me to sticked the jacket on my back while riding the bike.

• 4 weeks later...