IGNORED

Our friend Prairie Hammer has passed away.

ragtop69gs

On 1/30/2021 at 9:29 AM, Yama Mama said:

Yup. I LOVE that pic of Kevin. I told him, right after he "adopted it" that it made me think of Neil Young...which was very much a compliment (and meant as such) in my mind. He was "unphased", which was Kevin's classic, laid-back style.

Edited by Semi-retired

21 hours ago, Jayceesfolly said:

RIP Kevin, thanks for all the knowledge you imparted to all of us 1st Genr's.   Unfortunately, Covid has taken another life from his family and friends.

Here is his obit:  https://www.tributearchive.com/obituaries/19868100/Kevin-M-Campbell/Granville/Illinois/Dysart---Cofoid-Funeral-Chapel

Jim

That was a very nice obituary, it makes me wish I'd known him.  Condolences to his family.

On 2/4/2021 at 2:00 PM, SpencerPJ said:

A link to Mr. Campbell's obit.  Sad, the stupid virus got him.  Rest in peace sir.

https://www.tributearchive.com/obituaries/19868100/Kevin-M-Campbell/Granville/Illinois/Dysart---Cofoid-Funeral-Chapel

Yes Bro it is! I am overwhelmed with this knowing as well! It remains an insult to follow and read the wichdoctering that accompanies this virus.

This club meant to share wisdom has fallen short at times, we have been drowned in conspiracy theories, ill informed opinions, and an uneven moderation has permitted an untruth to be a refection  to our intelligence.

If any one chair feels personalty insulted by my words then so you reap what you sew. I have been insulted by the ignorance surrounding what has been a forum of maturity and intelligent in all ares other than this debate relating to this matter of C19! We lost a good man because of the ignorance that surrounds us at large....... just my opinion of course.

• Like 1

When friends and pass it always hurts , but have faith that we will see them as we pass on too. 

We need to remember and celebrate the good times ,

Our son passed of cancer on October 30 /2020 , It hurt then and it still does and we are finding that it is a process .

.I keep on telling myself that he has just gone home up ahead ...

• Like 2