IGNORED

Need a 83 venture.

Popsnana19655

Need a 83 venture that runs. Need it for work. I travel around the state. Given up on mine. Blown head gasket and been sitting outside too long. Looking for another one. Funds are limited. So if you have extra one sitting around you don't ride. I'll give it a life and try to put a million miles on it 🤠. @cowpuc LMAO 😆

• Haha 1

I just happen to have an'83 that runs great but isn't getting any road time.

The rear tire is flat right now and I'm sure the battery needs a charge but I'd bet She'll start right up with a jump.

Where are you located?

Edited by luvmy40

Thanks @luvmy40 for the call. Need to step up a relay of members. Everyone ride it a few miles. That would be awesome. LMAO. United the north and south, east and west. A thought have a 83 venture relay . Pass the bike from member to member . Everyone ride and sign it , post a picture or video riding it. Maybe have yamaha sponsor a new bike to compare old with new. 

• Like 1

About 12 years or so ago, the members helped purchase a bike for one of our members who fell on hard times. The bike was purchased in Missouri and then a trailer relay started. It went from Missouri to Indiana, then Indiana to Michigan at my house where I went through the bike before it was given to the member. We have done that on other occasions as well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Squidley said:

About 12 years or so ago, the members helped purchase a bike for one of our members who fell on hard times. The bike was purchased in Missouri and then a trailer relay started. It went from Missouri to Indiana, then Indiana to Michigan at my house where I went through the bike before it was given to the member. We have done that on other occasions as well.

Fond memories of those times!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@luvmy40I want thank for opportunities to get the bike you have up north where it's been snowed in since I first talked about getting it. Bought a 87VR . Wife seen it 13mins. After it was posted. Got it Friday morning after we got off work. He was only 15 miles away from me and no snow. Lol. Had to get it. 

You wouldn't believe how hard we tried to get up there to get it. Thank you again

• Like 1