IGNORED

New go-to tool for the travel kit.

RDawson

My eyes may be playing tricks on me again Corporal Newkirk but it looks like you welded the socket for the ratchet to far away from the ratchet.. What if you need to put the socket on the ratchet so you can,,,,, ahhhhh never mind,,, I get it now,,, with the socket welded on you will never loose it... Makes sense now.  Tweeks Maintenance Dept has a zillion parts and pieces in it,, all in a bag but still have an escapee once in a while.. I like what you got going on there,,, now if I can find my Mig welder and it still has gas left in it I think I may steal your idea!!! 

Edited by cowpuc
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, cowpuc said:

My eyes may be playing tricks on me again Corporal Newkirk but it looks like you welded the socket for the ratchet to far away from the ratchet.. What if you need to put the socket on the ratchet so you can,,,,, ahhhhh never mind,,, I get it now,,, with the socket welded on you will never loose it... Makes sense now.  Tweeks Maintenance Dept has a zillion parts and pieces in it,, all in a bag but still have an escapee once in a while.. I like what you got going on there,,, now if I can find my Mig welder and it still has gas left in it I think I may steal your idea!!! 

Glad to see ya back Puc, hadn’t seen any posts in a few days and thought ya flew the coop again. I think that is a hammer head on there but you did raise a good idea, never lose that 10mm again. I’d like to watch somebody try to hammer with that thing being at 30-40* out of square to the handle.