IGNORED

Get together in Wisconsin

OrlinEngh

Putting this out there, Not sure how this virus stuff is going to play out, We missed getting to have a get together last summer. It will be here at our place and will put a ride or two together and have a cookout and a bonfire for one of the evenings. Want to see if there is any interest for June or July. We have plenty room if you want to camp and there are motels  in Viroqua.

Orlin

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hello from central Wisconsin! I'd be interested in a meet up. My summer plans are pretty fluid so most weekends would work for me. You've got some excellent roads down in your part of the state I did a good bit of riding down there last summer. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I took a look at the calendar and see that the weekend of July 23 to 25 is open. It can be hot and a little muggy, We have some nice big shade trees to set under or I do know of some nice shady roads to take a ride on. It will be good to have some old friends here and some new ones. We didnt get to have a get together last year. And sure missed it.

Orlin

• Like 3

Just want to give a vote of support to a guy named paul who runs pauls poor house, a bar and grill on hwy 53 in Wisconsin by solon springs about 45 miles south of superior. Talk about salt of the earth, I blew a trailer wheel bearing friday night and limped it into his yard to see if i could park it there while getting bearings. He had no problem with it and let me use his cell to try and call someone to torch the outer bearing off and said if i needed to leave it he was okay with that to. Great guy willing to help anyway he could. If your heading up that way stop in and say hi.

• 3 months later...

July is getting close, If any of you are planning on coming and want to get a room in Viroqua you may want to look into it. They book up pretty fast around here in July.  And please RSVP on the calendar and there is info for the motels on there. 

If you want to camp here at our place there is plenty of room our camp ground is open this year and in great shape. Its rustic, there will be clean porta potties to use. There are other nice campgrounds close by if you want water and electricity.

Hope to see some names on the calendar.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a few days away, I am going to plan on a small group. There are a few others that havent RSVP on the calendar but they called and said they will be pulling in on Thursday and Friday. Will be good to everyone that is coming. To those of you coming have a safe ride here.

I am going to pass on this years event. Right now I am replacing fork seals on my 89 and resolving a coolant leak that keep getting worse to where I can wait any longer on it.

Hope everyone has a good time.

Rick F.

I live 20 miles from the Canada ..USA border and at least till now we cannot cross the border ....In the past we used to make many trips to the C,omin  in Grand Forks and had some great food at the Texas Road House there ....Have family and many good friends in the USA ...We miss the good times when did visit them ......I truly hope that all this ugly COVID goes away soon ...Have cousins in California and 2 other states we would like to go see ..   You guys have a great time ...Keep it between the lines and the rubber side down