COVID-19 Vaccine

Covid-19 Vaccine Poll  

38 members have voted

1. 1. COVID-19 Vaccine

• Yes, only the 1st Dose
    • Yes, including the 2nd Dose
    • Not Yet Vaccinated
    • I don't intend to receive the COVID-19 Vaccine

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 08/31/2021 at 04:00 PM

Last Friday, my wife and I received our first shot of Moderna.  Thank God no adverse effects and just like anyone else, the site of injection remained sore for at least a day and a half.  So far so good.  Now we are waiting for an email for our 2nd shot in a few weeks time.  

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want to start this by saying I do believe the virus is real and has sadly caused much heartache from the premature death of many people.  My heart goes out to all of those affected.  I still have mu

Just a little humor in a non-humorous subject. Last night I ran a few numbers from our local health dept and national numbers from Worldometer. (Yeah I’m that nerd). Locally 8% of population has had C

Wife & I got our 1st Pfizer vaccine shots last Friday, Feb 26th. No problems or side effects other than a bit sore at the injection site. Overnight and not even that. We're supposed to go back for

Posted Images

I am a nurse and I have seen this virus close up, both watching the residents in a long term care facility and personally getting Covid at that same facility. I have gotten the first shot and would encourage everyone to do the same. The government has delayed my second shot (here in Canada) in order to get as many people vaccinated as possible. I have watched this virus take many lives and they are the lives of seniors, many with dementia, some not. These are the mothers and fathers that protected us when we were young and vulnerable, I believe it is our duty to do the same and protect them when they are old and frail. I have also seen co-workers who are young and healthy get this virus and end up with pneumonia and be off work for 3 months. This virus needs to be eradicated, PLEASE do your part get the shot if you can, lets stamp this out together

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Got our First Shot two weeks ago, thanks to our AMAZING Daughter's prodding!

Zero ill-effects, absolutely nothing - thanks Pfizer!

We're 78, and had serious doubts about allowing additional disease into this tired Bod. 

No way said Daughter, so we went for it!~

Rgds, WRIDR

• Like 2