IGNORED

Carb hoses where do they go?

I bought a 1983 Venture that someone  had removed and disassembled the carburetors then gave up. Since there were pieces missing I bough another set of carbs but I am trying to figure out where the hoses go.

fuel line is a given

the 4 small hoses I believe attach to the bottom of the bowls and go out the sides through the brackets and vent to the air correct?

the 4 larger hose connections at the top of the bowls do they connect to hoses that vent to the ground?

there is a vacuume hose running to a box up under the fuse box. Where does that one connect to?

there is a line that runs to a filter by the front of the engine, does that go to the air box?

am I missing anything? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks 

Edited by sdilecce

2 hours ago, sdilecce said:

I bought a 1983 Venture that someone  had removed and disassembled the carburetors then gave up. Since there were pieces missing I bough another set of carbs but I am trying to figure out where the hoses go.

fuel line is a given

the 4 small hoses I believe attach to the bottom of the bowls and go out the sides through the brackets and vent to the air correct?

Yes, the bowl drain lines route out the side brackets

the 4 larger hose connections at the top of the bowls do they connect to hoses that vent to the ground?

Yes, The vent lines connect  to the top of the bowls and route back over the center brace and down 

there is a vacuume hose running to a box up under the fuse box. Where does that one connect to?

That is connected to the Boost module and either the #2 carb has a vacuum port or it connects to the intake boot port. I honestly can't remeber for sure which the '83 is but but I think it goes to the #2 carb and not the manifold.

2 hours ago, sdilecce said:

there is a line that runs to a filter by the front of the engine, does that go to the air box?

I have no idea what this is.

am I missing anything? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks