IGNORED

Interesting videos Itchy boots at Police MC training acadamy.

saddlebum

12 hours ago, djh3 said:

I know more about the Netherlands now then I ever did. She has been fun to watch during this crappy time. I hope she gets to finish her world trip.

I really like her world trip stuff and her treks through Norway and such, I was disappointed in a few of the more recent vids and have not kept up. I'll have to go back and watch / catchup again.  

1 hour ago, bpate4home said:

I really like her world trip stuff and her treks through Norway and such, I was disappointed in a few of the more recent vids and have not kept up. I'll have to go back and watch / catchup again.  

I think because of covid and travel restrictions she is trying her best keep up some video content. For the most part I do enjoy the majority of them. I like how she is able to instill bits of history, trivia and  interesting facts in a lot of her videos. She obviously a very intelligent person.

20 hours ago, saddlebum said:

I think because of covid and travel restrictions she is trying her best keep up some video content. For the most part I do enjoy the majority of them. I like how she is able to instill bits of history, trivia and  interesting facts in a lot of her videos. She obviously a very intelligent person.

I agree with everything you're saying.  She's in a tough spot for content.  Would love to see her do something on the TAT.

Check out a fellow on you tube Adam Sandavol, he did a trip on the TAT. Had some interesting things go on during his trip. One of the Veterans he took with him crashed, broke his ankle and had to ride it out like 20 miles or more. One tough Marine. 

• Like 1

I get notifications & watch her channel as soon as new videos come out because she has such a positive can do attitude. She laughs at adversity and that's the opposite of the rest of the BS I'm fed daily. Started watching her when she was escaping S. America during lockdown and have gone back and watched her from the beginning in India. Great stuff.

Looks like she is done with season 4 now as they have locked down so much over there that she has no where she can really go and do according to a comment of hers in the Enduro video, her latest vlog.  I was wonder if Dhanno has arrived in the Netherlands yet as she stated somewhere that it was being shipped back to her by ship from Peru. Maybe once she gets that she will have a video of its return.