IGNORED

MADE IT!!!

cowpuc

Just got in from a SUPER CELEBRATION with the kids!! What did miss? Hey @videoarizona,,, THANK YOU for the Christmas Card I found in the mail today! Tippy loved and so did I!! By the way,, absolutely NO PROBLEMBO with repurposing old business Christmas Cards,, IMHO - it was my favorite card so far LOL.. Glad to hear the foot is better @Flyinfool,, now stay off and follow doctors orders!! Nice to be back!

Puc

• Like 4

Here I thought you were off buying a Vette, and have been awaiting pictures.  🤠  Glad you got to spend time with the family.

side note: today my daughter driving from Indy back to GA happened to stop at the exit in Bowling Green where the GM Vette plant is , saw a couple Vette haulers, said they were well wrapped, she was excited to tell me about the museum and race track she saw as well.   

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, BlueSky said:

We were wondering what you were up to Cowpuc!  Nice to have you back on the forum!

Awe,, thanks Sky!! Nice to be home and back onboard too!! Missed ya brother!!

48 minutes ago, Flyinfool said:

Good to have you back home.

I'll send over a fresh batch of WWW to make you feel real home like.......

WI White Washer.gif

Now there is that little feller!!! I REALLY missed him!! Dont get all giddy on me Fool,, I was talking about the little painter man LOL.. You on the other hand,,,, after looking at what you have following us home on the weather radar??  Lets just say with friends like Fool,, who needs

15 minutes ago, RDawson said:

I was starting to think we were gonna hafta send out a search party for ya, welcome back. 

The kids tried that numerous times back when we were still bikin (for some reason they dont worry as much about us now that we are touring in Trooper) and never faired to well Corporal Newkirk.. Something about our ability to turn right when normal people would turn left causing the probability of a search party locating us.. THANKS for the welcome home greetings though!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SpencerPJ said:

Here I thought you were off buying a Vette, and have been awaiting pictures.  🤠  Glad you got to spend time with the family.

side note: today my daughter driving from Indy back to GA happened to stop at the exit in Bowling Green where the GM Vette plant is , saw a couple Vette haulers, said they were well wrapped, she was excited to tell me about the museum and race track she saw as well.   

Oh I am still in the one of the funnest parts of Bucket List Vette buying Spence,, lookin, searchin,  yakkin, searchin, playin,  searchin!! SOOO MUCH FUN!! I do now have my daughters garage in California ready to store it in should I find one out there and need a place to store it till spring (aint no way,, aint no how my 67 C2 big block baby is gonna see salt).  

Tell that daughter of your grandpa Puc is green with ENVY!! 

4 hours ago, Sylvester said:

Very happy you got to see those younguns and the California weather.  Hope winter isn't too harsh for you as old tired bones don't respond well to the cold.  Looking forward to pics of that Vette when you get it.

Heyyyy,, hiya Sly!! Thanks for the kind thoughts on the kids/grandkids my eternal brother! Was a blast for sure and,, just an fyi - those warm winter days in Cali are farrrr from over for these frost bitten old bones, got birthdays coming up!! Also,, got something to show you when I get a chance to get some pics up! Wait till you see what followed me home,, not my Vette BUT still something YOU will GREATLY appreciate!! As soon as I get a chance I will get some pics up for you my brother!! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Puc