IGNORED

Covid testing

Venturous Randy

As a follow up that I should done have earlier on the positive Covid test, I did go to the local VA and was tested again and the test was negative. Last week, I did stop by the VA and got my 1st Covid vaccine shot and have to go back on Feb 17th and get another one. 

My biggest concern right now is Linda's health. She has had a major problem with coughing and upchucking about everything she eats. She finally has changed doctors and this one is really on the ball about getting things done. Wednesday she is to have the full upper GI testing all the way to her small intestines. This is very scary as I had a friend I worked with that started out with the same thing and before it was over with, he developed throat cancer and died very quickly and he was only about 50 and in good health, good weight and never smoked.

Another concern is if Linda did come down with Covid, I don't think she would have a chance.

Thoughts and prayers appreciated.

Randy

• Like 1

Thanks Woody, I appreciate it. 

So far, the only thing I noticed after having the first Covid shot was a sore left shoulder where I had the shot. I normally sleep on my left side and that was uncomfortable. 

Did I see where you are going to retire? What do you plan on doing after you do retire?

Randy

On 1/20/2021 at 12:55 AM, Venturous Randy said:

Thanks Woody, I appreciate it. 

Did I see where you are going to retire? What do you plan on doing after you do retire?

Randy

Hopefully nothing, but so far that has not worked out for me and I have not even retired yet. them honey dues are keeping me busy. I thought about going back to work so I could get a break. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2