IGNORED

Y'all Ya'all can help out, if you are of such a mind

Marcarl

Well now,,, Marca still has residence in the General. Tuesday, replace valve, Wednesday afternoon found a leak in an artery and fixed it hopefully, Wednesday evening moved to medical from cardiac, Wednesday after the move her temperature went up to critical, took lots of blood for testing, she then spent the night somewhat sleeping and woke up again this morning. Temperature back down to normal, took more blood (I think they might have a shortage) and she is sitting in a chair in a cubicle all isolated by herself. At least she has a phone and now some breakfast. Praying for a good day for her and positive test results.

Thanks all for your input so far, it's muchly appreciated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So much for the 'in one day and out the next'. Things don't always seem to work out the way we thought they might. Marca is still in the General, white blood count is a tad bit high, so that shows infection somewhere and they don't want to let her out til they find out where. To say she is disappointed would be a vast understatement. Meantime I get to have a go at laundry and the dishes. She already did lots of cooking so for now I'm not hungry, and the food is good. Hoping for better things tomorrow morning.

Well, Marca is home!!! Can still take nourishment, hand out orders, put in requests, and I can't even hide out downstairs because she can climb those as well. Guess things are headed in the right direction. Good to have her back with me, I needed the guidance and direction.

Thanks to all of you for doing what you did, Blessings to you all from the Christ of Christmas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why you old pesty thought on my mind! Now I know why.

Too late to offer prayers but I can do you both one better, Marca can come complete  her loving recovery up here in Gods Country. I promise to take the best of care with her! 

PROMISE:173: