IGNORED

Blind spot

Im sure if there is anything out there for motorcycles that acts as a blind spot sensor. What got me thinking about it is an 05 pacifica that im parting out. It has a back up system that uses leds as a warning device. Unfortunately its tied into the cluster computer system otherwise i could yank it and mount it in the bags with leds under the mirrors. Any thoughts or ideas?

9 hours ago, Pro procrastinator said:

Im sure if there is anything out there for motorcycles that acts as a blind spot sensor. What got me thinking about it is an 05 pacifica that im parting out. It has a back up system that uses leds as a warning device. Unfortunately its tied into the cluster computer system otherwise i could yank it and mount it in the bags with leds under the mirrors. Any thoughts or ideas?

Buy a set of those stick on blind spot mirrors. I use them so I can keep an eye on my trailer. 

Kind of like the idea myself. The sensors would not be a problem. they are just tiny devices that pops into a small hole. Just need to devise a small receiver/alert device.

PS: Found this on line and I am sure there must be others. Check out the main link and the attached video links.

https://www.tadibrothers.com/category/search?keyword=blind+spot+warning+

Edited by saddlebum
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Pro procrastinator said:

It wouldnt take much to wire it up and mount it. Just something to call your attention to whats happening beside you. Even if its just a warning to tuck and roll.

Or to let you know you are about to fill your drawers :Bunny2:

Edited by saddlebum