IGNORED

strange happenings

saddlebum

Last night I heard strange noises outside in the backyard. It started shortly after midnight when he ground was covered in snow. It consisted of a lot of grunts and groans. After that there was a lot of heavy breathing  like someone was struggling to get up off the ground. You will never believe what I saw in my back yard when I finally got brave enough to go out and look.

OH MY GOD: fortunately my crowd knows better than to 1 mess with my snow, bend a blade of my grass, wake me out of a sleep, come near a window, peak thru my door.... lol

True story and good timing: I have a small surgery coming up, I figured a local and then I'd meditate thru the rest, like the tumor I had removed in February. So I get the pre op call this week, asking a ton of questions. Well I asked are you guys planning on putting me under, lol ? Of course she said, oh chit I replied, still laughing as I write. I told her I would need to be restrained then, why she asked, I don't why but I just know it never goes as planned... So she set me an appointment with the anesthesiologist, too funny!