IGNORED

Nice ride

Freebird

Eileen and I actually got out for a ride Friday afternoon.  Hard to believe that we had such a nice day this late in November. Left about 2:00 and rode maybe 150-200 miles.  Ended up in Bellville, OH and stopped for dinner.  It was dark when we left and the temps had dropped into the mid 50s.  Had about a hour ride home and it got a little cool but we were dressed pretty well for it.  Had a great time and it sure felt good to get the bike out.  Back into the 30s and raining again now.  Might have been the last ride of the year for us.  

• Like 3

glad you got to go out for a ride. i rode last year christmas day, but only managed to get the bike totally covered with crap, salt n such. won't get the new oil pan till next jan, fixed the old one. put it back on tomorrow n hope it doesn't leak! so hopefully i can go for a ride next decient day before the white s___ starts!!!!!!!🤗

Good to hear you took some time for yourself Bro. I think I might have got more miles on in the last month than the rest of the season. Friday was nice, but it was all booked up and so no ride. Today looks like the Whitewasher took a shot at us and we have to go clean it up so the high-heels don't get their feet wet.

I also got for a 200klm ride Friday and also Saturday.Was around 4deg Saturday but was warmer Friday. Then woke up today to WET SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   So did about a mile driving lawn tractor pushing mine and 10 other neighbors snow from side walks and lane ways for about3 1[2 hours. Tractor had problems then got blower out to finish. Still have to get around to making room to put bike into other side of garage                          

That sounds like a very nice ride date on Friday night.  Personally, I think 50° is my best riding outside temperature.  It sure was unusually warm for the first two weeks of November.  Because of that, I am also enjoying lots of ride time and even not using my vehicles for over a week.  Today, the rain came back for only a few hours and will be riding again even if temps dip down in the low 30's.  @Freebird I am confident you'll still get to ride several more times before the end of this crazy and eventful pandemic year.

It seems to be that the government has changed the rules somewhat. 5 deg c used to be quite ride-able, but since the change of who's in charge a few years ago it seems that 5 deg c is somewhat colder, fact is, it's too cold for me to ride. Time we get somebody in charge who could fix that.

• Like 1

They got things all wrong here. Weather has been great for riding but deer season is in. Warm weather has the deer hidden and hunting not so good. Season ends tomorrow and temps dropping now and snow Monday just when we have time to ride. 
Did get one decent deer  

25487CA1-6166-4707-BBD1-07A0728A8E71.jpeg

• Like 1