IGNORED

Waaayyy the heck up there

uncledj

Had some rather large, dead branches way up high on a tree, overhanging where I usually park the cars, so I rented a 55' lift to get up there and cut them down.   The lift BARELY got me there, but I got 'er dun.

Was a bit squirrely up that high running a saw, leaning over the side of the basket.

The main branch that I was worried about was on the tree to the right, just at the Y.

20201114_110327_resized.jpg

20201114_094645_resized.jpg

20201114_131152_resized.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, uncledj said:

Had some rather large, dead branches way up high on a tree, overhanging where I usually park the cars, so I rented a 55' lift to get up there and cut them down.   The lift BARELY got me there, but I got 'er dun.

Was a bit squirrely up that high running a saw, leaning over the side of the basket.

The main branch that I was worried about was on the tree to the right, just at the Y.

20201114_110327_resized.jpg

20201114_094645_resized.jpg

20201114_131152_resized.jpg

That looks like a BLAST @uncledj!!  I always enjoyed working in the air,, hanging upside down on a boiler wall riggin or welding tube (cant call em Pipe,, and Fitters here would whoop on me for that).. I am also with @Flyinfool,, sitting in tree at 35 feet hunting deer was also my MO!! Ya done good ya Lop Eared tree trimming Varmint!! You DEFINITELY put a smile on this geezers mug!