IGNORED

A boring, rainy Friday night, here are some boudoir pics of my GF. What do you think?

circa1968

7 hours ago, circa1968 said:

Sorry, couldn't resist...

I'm one of the newest members here and have quickly grown to appreciate this site and group.  Love my Venture and couldn't wait to make a little bike art with her to share with y'all.

Enjoy!

_DSC9944LR.jpg

_DSC9941LR.jpg

_DSC9931LR.jpg

You don’t have to apologize here, this place is full of twisted demented minds. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, RDawson said:

You don’t have to apologize here, this place is full of twisted demented minds. 

Yep, and some of us are so well blessed as to have 2 of those things. I have no idea what they're used for or how to manipulate them, but somebody will sure be able to set things in the right order.

• Confused 1

My wife slapped me on the back of the head with a fryin' pan
and said, "You better not be lookin' at neked women on motorcycles again"! Before I could even open up your post!

THANKS A LOT, BROTHER!!

Nice pics, I wish I could take pics like that. Y DA' MAN!

Earl

1747479041_CLOBBERINGTIME.thumb.jpg.594a34750454da85d5870feadc1ccf5f.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, skydoc_17 said:

My wife slapped me on the back of the head with a fryin' pan
and said, "You better not be lookin' at neked women on motorcycles again"! Before I could even open up your post!

THANKS A LOT, BROTHER!!

Nice pics, I wish I could take pics like that. Y DA' MAN!

Earl

1747479041_CLOBBERINGTIME.thumb.jpg.594a34750454da85d5870feadc1ccf5f.jpg

@skydoc_17,, Earl I know that pic looked absolutely normal to you, and it probably would to me too if I had just went thru fry pan adjustment like you just worked your way thru, but something did not come thru correctly on my end so I thought I would volunteer some rotational assistance.  Tippy wants to know if, after your ears stop ringing, you would ask that lovely bride of yours how she chooses Rockwell hardness on her fry pans she uses for corrective devices?  She mumbled something about the point on my bald head having a tendency of deforming her pans. 

Puc

HELP EARL.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Ah Pucster,

Thank you brother! Like you said, with my head laying sideways on the puter desk that pic looked quite normal to me ! (Actually, I tried to rotate that pic several times, with NO luck!) 

Jean said she used the Pork Chops in light oil heat treat method which never fails to render me horizontal on the computer desk! In the case of your Magus Cranium Brainium, we could be talking something in the 50 cal. weight to get thru that kanoggin' of yours! Just sayin'!! 

Thanks again, my friend!

Earl 

1979422331_piledriverfigs.jpg.8cf48e78ce57aca70a288396b9965dc7.jpg

• Haha 1