IGNORED

What do you guys think?

Patch

We have all heard stories of them, usually I pay no mind nor do I disbelieve what others say they experienced.

Not sure why this popped into my recommend file but, I did get it to blowup to 500 and it does seem to match what the guy says about it... hmm   @ 17:30  minutes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For person who teaches Science in High School he is easily distracted in his thoughts of whether those bones are Human or Deer and he certainly shows nothing in respect or concern of it being a person who had lost their life.  The "whoops" also sounded extremely human in dialect (sounds like a couple hunting buddies of mine having fun) and, from what I know of Squatches,, they are more jittery than a White Tail Deer and any self respecting Squatch wouldnt be caught dead  yelling back in forth to his buddies in a warning that = RUN,,, RUN NOW!! I SMELL A HUMAN!  Personally,, I think the Scientist doing the filming may be one of the varmints that sent @Flyinfool death threats (corrected - they were not death threats, just some nasty notes condeming his lack of moral center) over his ability to control the weather.. 

On another note though, if we were talking UFO's and Alien's and the video were this one,,, I think I could be just as distracted: 

Edited by cowpuc
correction - FlyingFool did not receive death threats
  • Haha 1

Interesting Puc, Aliens was actually my next question.

I know you and I never got to have that conversation tho we danced around it.

I too found the fellow in the 1st video thriving on spooking himself, for me that is a strange behavior or trait for someone looking into the unknown.

So I've had the opportunity as a young fellow to work in some very out of the way places that still if looked up on Gmaps are pixilated; that said I have encountered some strange moments perhaps fare to say strange encounters.

One I can easily mention was in 90 while living off a lagoon in Quebec. That night we all living off the eastern seaboard had similar experiences and many pictures were in the news papers. That experience was at a few minutes too midnight I was attempting to put the key in the door when the large window all showed a blueish light and I could see clear into the house. My first thought was some one was fishing for the large German Carp that hid in the rushes or someone stuck out on the water so I turn looking past my wife who was hold our newborn, sure as all getup there this monster size disk was hovering of the bay its lower have tilled upward like a large fruit dish and the light finished wider at the top of the dish then the bottom, the light was most effeminately blueish, bright but not blinding and there was that honing sound like a pulse... May sound strange but it is what we saw.

That was not as I mentioned my only encounter, and really I didn't sweat it. There were other tho, perhaps a better description of those were say, less playful ;)

• Like 1

One of the kicks I get out of Utube is all the archaeology videos we can lookup. Has anyone seen or heard of "the giants" that some think walked earth? Or the smooth mountain dwellings that have been found with no chisel markings.... I seem to remember seeing a larger than man size foot print in what is now stone somewhere. 

Did we loose a post from @N3FOL  ?

21 hours ago, Marcarl said:

All accounted for

On 11/15/2020 at 12:30 PM, Patch said:

One of the kicks I get out of Utube is all the archaeology videos we can lookup. Has anyone seen or heard of "the giants" that some think walked earth? Or the smooth mountain dwellings that have been found with no chisel markings.... I seem to remember seeing a larger than man size foot print in what is now stone somewhere. 

Did we loose a post from @N3FOL  ?

I double checked.  Looks accurate.  :thumbsup2:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Patch said:

Well jeepers Carl, if Marca is over you then please pass my number on to her :173:

OHHHH Marca will never be over me,, she is one bright lady,, she knows when she has it good,,,,, and she can't speak French, but can find her way very well in Dutch!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Patch said:

Just in case then please share my interest whit your Queen. And if she changes her mind the French part I can lovingly teach :)

She just had a birthday yesterday, so another year wiser. I don't think you would stand much of a chance at the end of the line. So as to not get your hopes up, and be greatly disappointed, take my advice and find a French maiden,,, might find one in distress.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Patch said:

I think you would have enjoyed the theory tho.There is a lot of coincidental events or evolution theory, mans leaps ahead, common thought wave links..

Not easy to follow I grant that.

It's a time issue. I'm working at the moment.  I may or may not get back to it. 

• 3 weeks later...