IGNORED

Seafoam On Sale - Alberta

Guest divey

Home Hardware in Alberta has Seafoam on sale $6.00 off a can.  Randomly checked SK and NS but they’re not showing it on sale in their stores. Not sure about other Provinces. 

2 hours ago, divey said:

Home Hardware in Alberta has Seafoam on sale $6.00 off a can.  Randomly checked SK and NS but they’re not showing it on sale in their stores. Not sure about other Provinces. 

On sale in Ontario as well, $7 something a can.

1 minute ago, RDawson said:

Maybe I need to bootleg a truckload to y’all. $6.99 every day here. 

When the border was open and I went across to the U.S. side I'd generally pick up two things.  Seafoam and Velveeta cheese.  Both are half the price just south of the border.  Wouldn't go to the U.S. just for that but was interesting crossing back into Canada and just having cheese to declare.  Got a few funny looks....then a "have a nice day" from the border guard.

Went to 2 HH stores today and all sold out but I was able to get a rain check at the sale price. And here I thought only Venture riders used Seafoam, lol 😂

During this last storm we had the power was out for 5 days at out house and the in laws living next door their power was also out. after about two days their generator started running rough and was surging the lights would get bright and then dim after cleaning the fuel filter and changing the spark plug it was still running bad so I ran back to the house and got some seafoam. with in about five minutes after I added the seafoam it completely smoothed out and was running like new. so no doubt I keep several cans in the shop.