IGNORED

Bike accident in Atlanta Georgia.. Prayers Up!

cowpuc

I just noticed this on another site and thought it best to pass along.. I am sure those involved would appreciate our thoughts and prayers.. 
On another note, I know our club has numerous members in the Atlanta area, double  that thoughts and Prayers Up for any of our members or members family involved.. Anyone else have any knowledge of this: 

"""I had to run down to Atlanta this afternoon and was coming back north around 4 ish. Not exact on the time.
Stopped for over an hour on I-75 NB near Emory.
Not sure who these rider's were affiliated with but they were involved in a REALLY bad accident, HOV lane, 4 bikes down 1 on the stand and a can am spyder sitting last and a car in among them. Not sure what caused the wreck.
Unfortunately it appeared one had passed away at the scene still on the pavement covered and possibly more I could not tell but at least 6 ambulances passed by me going to the scene
Guys and gals please keep your head on a swivel and ride smart so you can enjoy the next time out. Downtown Atlanta close to rush hour not the best idea to ride on a 6+ lane speedway with everyone looking at their phones""

I also saw that from another social media yesterday.  Looks like a very bad accident with 6 ambulances responded to the scene.  My prayers to all that have been affected.  Cars on the road are slowly starting to increase in volume now that more people are returning back to work, so we all have to more vigilant as ever.  Ride safe and always watch your speed.