IGNORED

Sharing my review of the Sena 10S Bluetooth - excellent communication!

VentureFar

Hi all,

I needed to new bluetooth unit for my ride with the Klim off road helmet I posted a review of a while ago.  I felt the Sena unit with a stated 1 mile range would be good one since I have had a lot of success with Sena products. 1 mile by the way is wishful but does give good range for a group ride. If someone is hanging back a mile they deserve to not hear about my bladder issues.......

I haven't ridden with my brother @cowpuc since 2015 but I'll bet his hearing is still good enough to hear me complimenting him on how pretty Tweeks carves the twisties....so he don't need no stinkin, lop eared, bluetooth contraption anyway. But for the rest of us:

Here is my review - comments are always welcome

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2020/11/02/sena-10s-motorcycle-bluetooth-communication-system-review/

VentureFar...

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, VentureFar said:

Hi all,

I needed to new bluetooth unit for my ride with the Klim off road helmet I posted a review of a while ago.  I felt the Sena unit with a stated 1 mile range would be good one since I have had a lot of success with Sena products. 1 mile by the way is wishful but does give good range for a group ride. If someone is hanging back a mile they deserve to not hear about my bladder issues.......

I haven't ridden with my brother @cowpuc since 2015 but I'll bet his hearing is still good enough to hear me complimenting him on how pretty Tweeks carves the twisties....so he don't need no stinkin, lop eared, bluetooth contraption anyway. But for the rest of us:

Here is my review - comments are always welcome

https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2020/11/02/sena-10s-motorcycle-bluetooth-communication-system-review/

VentureFar...

Heyyyy,, look what the wind done blowed in Tip!! Hi ya sweet brother of mine!! How's life? Looks like you been REAL busy again producing another AWESOME read for us - GOOD ON YA!! Before I head over to explore your most recent adVenture in sorting out the good from the bad for us (is there any bad in biking or bikin stuff ya lop eared varmint?) I thought I would give ya a quick heads up on something I discovered about our new clubs site,, that being when you want to summons someone using that "@" symbol way of sending smoke signals you can no longer just type in my name with the @ in front of it  like you used to do.. Now when you are typing it in you will  notice a list of applicable names come up below where you are typing. You have to click on the name in the list that appears and let it fill the space you are typing in, easy peasy.. Make sense? In other words, this @VentureFar does not necessarily  equal this @VentureFar  LOL

Just trying to help cause I always look out for my brother!! 

Me

Now,, where did I put that link to your next instal....

Edited by cowpuc

Thanks my Brother. I didn't read any of the new instructions. In fact I am still trying to figure out how to reduce the screen and type size. Right now I don't need my reading glasses to see anything on the forum....

@cowpuc but did get this one figured out thanks to your good edgumaktin' 

VentureFar...

42 minutes ago, VentureFar said:

Thanks my Brother. I didn't read any of the new instructions. In fact I am still trying to figure out how to reduce the screen and type size. Right now I don't need my reading glasses to see anything on the forum....

@cowpuc but did get this one figured out thanks to your good edgumaktin' 

VentureFar...

You are so much more than welcome brother! I am only part way thru this latest example of another one of your EXCELLENT reads!!! So far, both Tip and I agree,, that pic of you in that gorgeous orange helmet is the bestest part of all!!! That being, cause as you know, when ever her and I feel the need to yak while we ride I just tip my head back, look er in the eyes and say, HI HONEY - WHATS UP!! And if we need to listen to music we just set back with my head in her lap and sing some Willie or some good old gospel hymns.. And if Tweeks decides to take an emergency break to rest a flat tire or something,, I dont reach for no blue teeth thingy,, I reach for that great big nasty pair of 16 inch Channel Locks in her maintenance dept and scare away the road gremlins!! All that said though,, we are all three 100% enjoying the read!! THANK YOU for keeping us in the loop!!

Love you!

Tip, Tweeks and of course,, me,, your brother!! 

Puc

Can it still music share? My Victory I had to add a connection to "broadcast" bluetooth music, GPS from bike. So the harness had 2 plugs for a OEM BT transmitter @ like $100 a piece when you could find them. The VIctory is the only bike that uses this particular module. So once I read my SMH 10 would share the same music signal I only got on broadcast module. 

• 1 month later...