IGNORED

Now He done it!!

Marcarl

@Flyinfool did done do it today, shot that whitewasher all the way across the lake and land to cover my grass. Nice job @Flyinfool!!! Now the rest of you guys get ready for your shot. This was only a practice, to make sure it works alright.

Picture may not be the best, but it's dark out here. The white you see was green a couple of hours ago. So much for summer!!

20201101_190632[1].jpg

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 9:35 AM, Marcarl said:

Comeon Fool,, don't let him get away with it,send him some to make him 'happy'

I am Happy and the next few upcoming day's look even happier since I foresee some MC millage being added to my odometer.

Edited by saddlebum

We had 6" up here a couple days ago, today it's 78, not a cloud in the sky or a snowflake on the ground.

I know it's coming back. The snow cannon reaches into the Dakotas quite nicely.

In my experience a good harsh winter helps keep the overcrowding at bay.  Small price to pay for a little elbow room, but not riding for 4- 8 months/year does burn a bit, no pun.

Farmers Almanac has our Southeast region at “above normal” temps this winter. May get some good riding in still. Last year I won the “monthly mileage challenge” on a different forum with over 3200 miles for the month of February.

It’s like realtors say... it’s all about 3 things.

Location, Location & Location. 😁

7 hours ago, ChiefGunner said:

Farmers Almanac has our Southeast region at “above normal” temps this winter. May get some good riding in still. Last year I won the “monthly mileage challenge” on a different forum with over 3200 miles for the month of February.

It’s like realtors say... it’s all about 3 things.

Location, Location & Location. 😁

I read about that too.  Good for me, I guess.  I am still riding even when temps are in the low 30s.  It just feels great.   I’ll take whatever chance I can to ride and I especially will not be so sad if I don’t get to use my snowblower this winter season. Ride safe and don’t forget to turn on the heat.  😃

• Like 1